Elisabeth is an Austro-Greek illustrator and artist. Fictional worlds, the oddities and wonders of nature and women are her endless source of inspiration. Her passion for drawing, painting, and rich colors came to life in her grandpa's little home studio, where they would spend hours and hours drawing and playing with paint together.
With a master's degree in Design and a degree in Communication Science she loves combining methodical and creative thinking to create her illustrations.
The details in her work are never random but carefully curated, trying to capture the hidden worlds of her female protagonists.
Having a background in graphic design, Elisabeth is used to working to a brief and transforming it into playful wordless narratives. She loves bringing abstract ideas to life with illustrations, that let people's imagination wander.
You want to know more or are interested in working with Elisabeth?
Check out the contact page!
Master of Arts, Design | University of Applied Arts, Vienna
- Bachelor of Philosophy, Communicational Science | University of Vienna
Exhibitions & Screenings
- 2016 | filmscreening, The Cubeverse, Schikaneder Cinema, Vienna
- 2016| Group Show, The Essence, Vienna
- 2015| Group Show, Aging Population, Tokyo
- 2017 | “Meeting Tokyo’s Creatives” | ADC Germany Junior Competition, Award
- 2015| Creativ Club Austria | young lions, Design, shortlist